How to Keep Glossy Hair?
Who wouldn’t want a ‘good hair day’ every day, right? Gorgeous and glossy locks that look healthy and bright is a dream come true to many individuals. But to achieve that, you need to make an effort as well. Here are a few tips to keep your hair glossy!
- Shampoo less frequently: Do not over-shampoo as it strips the hair of its natural oils that make them healthy and strong.
- Avoid the build up of oily hair products. However moisturizing with nourishing oil serums: Instead of using a shimmering spray or any other chemical product, is a good choice. Use argan oil, avocado oil, or olive oil fine serums to smooth out the shine in your hair strands.
- Rinse with cold water as it helps to locks in moisture, and adds shine to the hair.
- Apple cider vinegar rinse works by flattening the hair cuticles and make the hair look shinier.
- Invest in a quality brush and brush your hair daily as they can effectively promote the shine from the start through the end of the hair. Quality brushing boosts the shine of your hair naturally.
- Minimize heat styling as they make hair frizzy, dry, and prone to damage. However if your do, invest in your styling tools (hairdryer, ceramic plates and curlers). Air dry your hair to maintain a healthy glossy hair for long.
In addition to these, for your own natural hair, intake of omega three and omega six fatty acids and a healthy diet helps to maintain a luscious, strong and shining hair for a long time without the use of any treatment or chemical to brighten them up.